Sunday, July 28, 2013



 Retired C.I.A. agent Frank Moses reunites his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device.

Director:

 


     Well, fresh from the show , and I can say it was a good movie.  I went with my Mr. I'm sure he enjoyed the movie more than I.  Red 2 was pumped full of action and it really keeps you interested.  Lots of twist and turns , mega unrealistic "gotcha's " and such.  Bruce Willis played a believable part as well as Helen Mirren.
 I wasn't crazy about the Bruce Willis girlfriend role played by Mary-Louis Parker, although she was good in it , it was to slapstick for my taste .

    We saw the movie at Hollywood 16 . It's funny how tables have turned . I say that because there was about 6 older European patrons seated behind us , that never shut up during the previews and made out loud comments during the movie. I was tempted to complain to management . The mere thought of it humors me.  Anyway , I also wanted to mention how many commercials and previews you have to sit through now , it's almost at the point of annoyance .

     Also on our row at the movies a young couple brought a young child which look to be about 7 or 8. this movie was rated R. Lots of killing , shooting and  death , but no nudity or major cursing . I still didn't think it was appropriate viewing for a child though.
     Until next time that's what I saw ...

      In the Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment