Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Friends with Kids Trailer Official 2012 [HD] - Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig



Friends With Kids Starring Jennifer Westfeldt, Adam Scott, Maya Rudolph, 

CAST

Jennifer Westfeldt

Julie Keller

Jon Hamm

Ben

Adam Scott

Jason Fryman

Kristen Wiig

Missy

Megan Fox

Mary Jane

Ed Burns

Kurt

     I viewed today's movie on DVD today. I watched it once before one late  night after I bought it.  So I checked it out again and just like before It was great entertainment. Superb acting ,script ,and content   Friends with kids is truly my kind of movie.  The movie kept me engaged and interested throughout .   The sarcastic yet hilarious lines , realistic characters and  mature story lines are all ingredients I need to relate to characters in a movie.  If I were to compare the film on layman's term, I'd say it was a more grown up version of the TV show  Friends.
     On a personal note I thought the actress Jennifer Westfeldt had a weird smile,almost Joker "ish" throughout the whole movie . I don't know just struck me as odd.  Not to take away from her obvious beauty. Megan Foxx as MJ...really .  The role did fit her I suppose. Absolutely loved the character Ben 4 star performance ! and you can only get 4 stars . 
     In closing It's a DVD you can view and then talk about with your friends over a glass of wine. I'm glad I have this go to film in my collection when I need to be entertained .  The movie also gets nominated into my best last line of a movie ...and that's what I saw

In the movies


.

No comments:

Post a Comment